Friday, June 4, 2010

Home Coming

Its been really really long since I blogged. Everyone has been literally on my case since a few months and every time someone says, "Why havent you posted a new blog?" My usual defensive reply is "yes yes I will!". And since I never did, I became more and more defensive when anyone brought it up.

See I started the blog because I liked writing my thoughts and sharing it with the world. That was the start of my journey towards passion and love. And somewhere along the line my passion crossed the line and moved towards commitment which I think I was not ready for. And so many times I have seen talent wither away because people were not able to make the transition from passion to committed contribution. A master is a master because he is committed to contribution... and then there are people like me, who want to remain in the realm of love at my our convenience.
But..... I have figured that when I write somehow learn my own lessons. My second book is evidence of that. And so I am pushing my love for writing to committed contribution !
Thank you everyone for irritating the living daylights out of me.
I will grow more and I owe that to your persuasion.

2 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

Welcome back to blogging.

TheArtfulBurner said...

Love that notion of moving from passion and love of what you do to a commitment to contribute.