Monday, June 25, 2007

Make a Wish


Have you ever wished at a "Wishing Well". I have and its an amazing feeling to do so. Imagine you toss in a coin and make a wish, and it comes true. Who ever cooked up this concept, sure had his wish come true, of making a lot of money :O) Thats what my father would say :O)
Here is my offer to you... I do firewalks. And it is believed that firewalks were done to communicate with the ether ( the world of all possibilities ) and all wishes that were prayed upon at the fire would come true. I have personally experienced this principle at work and its fascinating. So here is my offer.... Make a wish. Your hearts deepest desire. Something you must be or do or have in this lifetime, without which your soul would refuse to leave planet earth. That something that you would not settle without. Make a wish, without any limitation or barriers. Free your mind and ask. And i will offer that prayer, your wish, to the fire on your behalf on my firewalk this evening.
It's truly magical. Or best still, I may even send you an invitation to walk the fire holding your wish in your heart yourself :O)in my next firewalk
www.priya-kumar.com

13 comments:

Priya Kumar said...

I have a firewalk today from 5pm to 7pm. I have a few celebrity friends who are such ardent believers of the fire that they will connect with me mentally at the time of the firewalk and ask their hearts desire, if they cant attend my firewalk.
I will pray on whatever you wish for. Make sure you write in, or connect.
Have an outstanding day.

Rob said...

I firewalk with you, my wish is a world without boundries.

Unknown said...

Hi priya i wish i make 2 lakhs every month!!!!!! Starting from next month ie JULY 2007. Aaho :o)

I wish Jigs to open chain of ASITA stores, 20 outlets all over india & i want her to be a very successful preson. Aaho :o)

Priya Kumar said...

Done Deal. I will pray for you rob and suraj

amrita somaya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amrita somaya said...

Hi Priya,

Well I got a little late with the post on the blog for you to include my wish in the prayer at the fire.
But I've wished for what i want. Hope you help me getting that.

Kiku said...

Hi,Next time please let me know well in advance so I can attend the fire walk or request you to wish on my behalf.Love

Nupur said...

We discussed our wish in the morning and thanks for praying for me.

Unknown said...

hye priya I’ve written down all my wish in book will definitely let u know some day in person, ya but wishes of all even I have 2 become rich……..

Anuj :) said...

Hi Ma'am,
I am very late for my wish for todays firewalk.
My wish: To be a very very successful person in lfe.
I want to be very RICH by doing some unique business, so that money would not be an issue ever in life - not only for me but all my near and dear ones. Also, I want to be a politician and make my INDIA the bestesttt country in the world :) Please pray :)

Unknown said...

my wishes are silent ones..as for now, i need to thank the power for having given me what it has recently..i'm only immensely grateful.

Unknown said...

Hi mam i prayed on the fire and the wish came true, it is so AMAZING!!

s.uma said...

i like u a lot, and want to meet u, if u come to chennai. Though v have not met, i constantly keep in touch with u by reading ur articles and thinking about it, as u r a soul reacher, somehow am drawn towards u. pl. pray for me too priya that "i will become a great motivational speaker, writer... like u".i know it needs a lot of things, but worth trying.